Team Lead, Technical Marketing
Welcome to a company where your ideas are counted, your determination create a new world and your talent and hard-works are rewarded. We are not for all but looking for individuals who meet the following job descriptions and specifications. If you feel you meet these requirements and have the quality & dream to be the market leader in your professional field please feel free to apply.
Our aim is to create a brand in the world as center of excellence by recruiting and facilitating only the competent people.
- Lead development and implementation of marketing, advertising, and sales initiatives
- Coach and mentor staff and ensure oversee all functions and day to day activities and projects
- Review team structure on an as needs basis
- Develop plans /strategy to complete all required tasks, delegating activities and providing direction to their team members
- Motivate team members, providing guidance and support where required
- Lead product development, advertising campaigns and pricing strategies Continue to monitor competitor activity
- Create potential Government & Non-Government business Clients
- To build a strong relationship with customers
- Preparing technical project proposal aligning with Engineers, submission, presentation deliver and attend the meeting with high official
- Follow up the new tender (OTM , RFQ, RFP) circulation, submission, coordination of tender reviews & deadlines and adjusts them to the frameworks given by the customers
- Proactively seek ways to improve output quality of the team in-line by developing understanding of client specific needs and areas of the business
- Experience with High-Tech/ IT/ Electronics industries as well as business/marketing is preferred
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations & start-up environments and must have capability to handle the engineers to bring out the required technical task.
- Fluent English knowledge both written and oral
- Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to proactively manage client relationships, working to tight deadlines and exceeding expectations
- Ability to drive insight and understanding amongst the team to ensure output quality is high and meeting the needs of the business
- Computer competency is must such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, MS word, Excel, Power Point, as well as internet browsing and email drafting etc.
- Strategic, innovative and creative personality with a strong business acumen
- A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks
BBA with MBA major in Marketing from IBA (DU/JU) will be given preference.
Engineers (EEE/CSE/ECE) with MBA major in marketing from any reputed University.