Software Quality Assurance
Welcome to a company where your ideas are counted, your determination create a new world and your talent and hard-works are rewarded. We are not for all but looking for individuals who meet the following job descriptions and specifications. If you feel you meet these requirements and have the quality & dream to be the market leader in your professional field please feel free to apply.
Our aim is to create a brand in the world as center of excellence by recruiting and facilitating only the competent people.
- Primary responsibility will be technical and functional documentation and artifact management.
- Documentation of test cases and scenarios and execution of those.
- Knowledge of various testing practices such as functional testing, integration testing, load testing, stress testing, failure testing, unit testing, regression testing, etc.
- Provided Test Estimates for various phases of the project
- Work directly with software development in developing and executing Test Plans
- Demonstrate insight and vision in recommending potential SQA approaches and process
- Responsible for executing the build verification tests, system validation tests, and acceptance tests, including evaluation of the results.
- Responsible for Bug Advocacy
- Responsible for checking the heartbeat of the project with the help of Daily Build & Smoke Test.
- Implementing Continuous Integration
- Provide timely information to development
- Seek to understand the general process of creating software
- Seek to understand the product and its underlying technologies
- Respond quickly to new builds
- Stay synchronized with the schedule
- Collaborate to set an appropriate standard of quality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong background in requirements analysis
- Knowledgeable in writing and executing automated test scripts
- Expert level of understanding of QA process, tools, and metrics
- Proven ability to build relationships and manage cross-functional teams
- Experience in various programming languages (Perl, PHP, Java, C#, etc.) would be a plus
- Be a team player willing to put in the extra effort to deploy high-quality software in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in Software Quality Engineering
- Extensive experience in test automation, and unit testing frameworks
- Experience with common tools, such as Selenium, FitNesse, Rational Functional Tester, Rational Robot, SilkTest/SilkPerformer, LoadRunner, TestDirector, etc.
- Proven ability to rapidly master and utilize leading-edge technologies to innovate creative solutions that did not exist before, and solve challenging problems.
- Experience in using defect tracking and test management tools
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle process (Agile, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree is required.