iOS Developer (Full Time/ Part-Time)
Welcome to a company where your ideas are counted, your determination create a new world and your talent and hard-works are rewarded. We are not for all but looking for individuals who meet the following job descriptions and specifications. If you feel you meet these requirements and have the quality & dream to be the market leader in your professional field please feel free to apply.
Our aim is to create a brand in the world as center of excellence by recruiting and facilitating only the competent people.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with different teams to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Work with web developers to create and maintain robust mobile frameworks
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimize performance
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Fresh graduate from CSE background and having handful experience on iOS are preferable or students from iOS platform are most welcome
- Working experience on iOS is most important
- Should have fluency in the following topics:
- Swift, Native iOS app development, AF Networking, databases, APIs, Git and GitHub and be an active Apple Developer
- Good understanding of a broad range of algorithms
- Must have iOS App portfolio (Own or Company projects).
- Currently working in an iOS project will be preferred.
- Portfolio must be attached with application
- Excellent presentation, understanding and interpersonal skill and should be smart, energetic, self-motivated.
- Ability to accomplish task within scheduled deadline
- Fresh Graduate having handful experiences on iOS or Students from same domain are encouraged to apply
- We’ll offer full-time job to good performer and advanced level training will be given.